Skip to content
Candle Safety - Please Read
- Always place candles on a level, stable, heat-resistant surface - away from kids and pets
- Don’t burn candle for longer than 4 hrs at a time
- Never fall asleep with a candle burning
- Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting and dispose of trimmings appropriately. Don't leave wick trimmings in candle
- Always extinguish candles when leaving a room - burning candles should always be kept within sight
- Do not move a candle that is lit - the glass gets VERY hot
- Keep candles away from anything that can melt or catch on fire, for example: clothing, hair, holiday decorations, fake foliage, books, curtains, bedding, and lampshades
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device